Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 68

Transfers are today and we have to go pick up the newbies so I don’t have as much time to email. Sorry. So this week was really good and busy!! Our investigators are all doing pretty well!! R, who randomly showed up to church last week, came again this week and she LOVED it again! She knows her scriptures well and seems to be very in tune with the spirit which makes our job a lot easier. We feel like we really found the right person to fellowship her and that has made a big difference as well. N came to church and to a musical fireside last night and loved it as well!! We're hoping to set her on date this next week which will be great! Overall everything has been going great! Our other investigator L is also doing really well! She's starting to quit smoking to be ready in December for baptism which we're really excited about as well! Elder Langston and I are really excited for this next transfer together and for the miracles we're going to see! I'm just so so so happy right now!! Things just always seem to fall into place. The areas I've served in just always seem to grow so quick and I know it's not by what I'm doing, but just Heavenly Father blessing me tremendously! I'm so happy to be serving right now. I wouldn't change this time for anything in the world!

I hope you have an amazing week!! I love you soooo much!! You're amazing mom❤️❤️❤️ I'm sooooo lucky to have you in my life especially as my mother😘😘😘

Love Your Son
Elder Ashworth







No comments:

Post a Comment