Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 86

Mom!!☺️☺️☺️

This week was really good! A lot of cool things happened! One big thing was that we got to go to the temple with T O to do baptism for his ancestors and it was a really neat experience! He couldn't stop smiling! Haha he was telling everyone in the temple how he found the church and how much happiness it has brought him. It was a great experience! Another cool thing was that that night we got to go on a temple tour with our investigator B and she really really enjoyed it! She's still trying to find a new work schedule because she wants to get baptized really really bad! Then two days after that we got to go to the temple as a mission and do endowments! So the temple workers should know us by name by now 😂😂😂 Another great thing that happened was that E passed his baptismal interview and he came to church and he's gonna get baptized this Saturday!! He has progressed so fast and it's been AMAZING to watch! The elder who did his baptismal interview was like "he knew everything! I didn't have to give him any hints or anything, he knew it all and he's super ready!" So we're excited for him! Overall things are going well as usual! This is the last week of the transfer so we're hoping to make it a GREAT one!

I'm glad to hear that you had a fun and safe week down in Gunlock! Another tourney in Vegas this week sounds like fun! Keep me updated on how that goes! THANK YOUUUUU so much for all the birthday stuff!! Thanks to everyone who sent cards and letters!! The pants and watch and tie and "gift card" from you made my week!! You're the best mom!! My B-Day was great because of you! We didn't get to celebrate much, but I did get to go to the temple on that day which was awesome! Just like you said, the temple is sooooo important! I'm so excited to go to those temples with you too :) so many fun things to look forwards to! I love you Mom! Thanks for all you do!

Love Elder Ashworth

Former Elder Flood! He was my trainers trainer and he was a huge example
to me at the beginning of my mission!

Exchanges with Elder Godinet in Cocoa!




No comments:

Post a Comment