Monday, September 15, 2014

Week 7

Ya I got all of the packages! Thank you so much! You are the best! I miss all you guys, but I'm super busy so I don’t have time to think about home. This week was great! Two days ago we were riding our bikes and all of a sudden I hear this POP! Next thing I know I have ketchup all over me! Haha so we had to go back to the church to clean off cuz we ran over a ketchup packet! I was kind of mad cuz it was taking time away from dropping in on people. But it was all part of the Lord’s plan because on our way back we ran into this old investigator who went to jail but was back out! We ended up setting a return appointment up and it was awesome! God knows everything and its crazy.

In St Matt 6:8 it says Be ye not therefore like unto them: for your father knoweth what things ye have need of before ye ask him.

This is so true and I see it every day!! I love my mission so much! Me and my companion have so much fun it almost seems like we’re not on a mission. Our investigators are doing well. We got a new one this week named N who’s super prepared! We've taught him 3 times this week and he’s hopefully getting baptized in two weeks! So I'll keep you posted.

It would be easier if i could just email the whole family through yours so here.

Steven: I love you man. Keep practicing and making your way up to the starting lineup. Quincy expects big things of you and we all know you can surpass his expectations. Be a great big brother and dont be anything like i was, cuz i stunk haha

Tanner: That motorcycle is sick man!! Im so jealous of you. Be safe on it and dont run anyone over or run into any cars haha. Keep up on your study's and never procrastinate. It always ends up hurting you in the end.

Brandon: Dont get too buff while im gone, I still need to be able to beat you up when I get home :) haha fight those ladies off with a stick if you have to!

Cole: You're the man! You were always my favorite brother :) haha keep practicing soccer and being such a kind nice kid. Lots of people look up to you so always be on your best behavior.

Dad: Dont crash your airplanes too much. I'll have to teach you how to fly them right when i get back ;) Oh and hope your handicap is dropping each week;)

Thanks for everything! You guys are the best! I couldn’t have asked for a better family! You can lay off the packages a little if you want haha you're making my comp kinda jealous!

Love you all so much! have a great week

Elder Ashworth

As a side note, I found out he got a bug stuck in his eye last week while riding his bike.  He got most of the bug out but the wing was stuck in his eye and he had to go to instacare to get it removed.  It had scratched his Cornea and was pretty painful but he is doing better now.  That must have been SOME bug!! HAHA.

Companion Study time :)

Beautiful Sunset in Florida

Supporting the Y in Florida…
 He is hopeful the mission president will let missionaries go to the BYU game when the play Central Florida in Orlando in October.  I told him not to get his hopes up!!

We always tease Tyler about pegging his pants..and those are some crazy socks for a missionary  HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment