Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 8

Oh ya sorry, I forgot I had a Mom.... hahahahah Just kidding!! I obviously save the best for last!! My comp loved your letter and said that he’s honored to be training such a great kid. He said I came out of the womb with a beard, ready to go ;) haha how’s everything else going? This past week has been great! Our investigators are doing really well and they’re all progressing little by little. That’s crazy that Janet’s cousin is in my ward!! Man, what a small world. I just sent you a letter in the mail with all your questions answered and more so ya, your welcome. I figured that should cover me for a couple months... so talk to you at Christmas!!

Haha tell brandon hes looking HUGE!! Tell him to lay off of my "Up your Mass" haha. Tell Cole I love him and that he’s always been my favorite brother!!:) and tell Tanner that he’s a stud and needs to keep the lady’s away for as long as he can, cuz they’re trouble! Just ask Erin;) haha

So my black shoes are falling apart but I’m just too lazy and don’t now if I have enough money to go buy new ones haha! I’ve had like 3 families and one of my investigators offer to buy me a new pair! I scratched my toe without taking my shoe off and this lady in my ward started cracking up laughing so now its our new inside joke! I think I’m gonna go buy some super glue from walmart today to fix them up.

This Gospel is so amazing! I love it so much and haven't realized how big of an impact its made in my life till now. I challenge you guys to pass out a pass along card or even a Book Of Mormon while in Cali, but if your back then just send it to Steven Kirshbaum :) I love you guys so much! Thanks for all the letters and support, you guys are the best!!

Love,
Elder Ashworth

Letter to Danny:


We have had the opportunity to give a couple of blessings to investigators and less actives and the spirit is always so strong. That’s great Connor is back out, how long does he have to wait in Vegas? Thank you for all of your prayers, I can definitely feel them. We found a new investigator named N who is progressing really well. He soaks in everything we tell him and already has a testimony of Joseph Smith. He’s just a sponge. He’s an older guy but he’s super funny! He always says that we impress the (Explicit) out of him haha, we still need to go over language. He’s getting off of tea right now and can’t wait to get baptized. He was already so prepared, it was a miracle that we decided to stop and talk to him at the bus stop because he doesn't really look like a guy you'd approach. Haha he’s got a couple of tats and is missing a bunch of teeth. I love him though, he gives us candy bars every time we go over. Times flying by and it’s kind of sad. I don't want it to go by too fast. I miss you all so much. Thanks for the great example you've always set for me dad, it means the world to me. Talk to you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment