Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Week 49

Mommmmmm😊😊😊 

So this week was amazing! So last Sunday Night we stopped by a former investigators house. When we went to knock on the door they pulled up in their car. He and his wife instantly let us in and we were able to teach them the Restoration.  We then met with them on Friday and had a really cool member with us and we read with them from the Book of Mormon and answered some questions. At the end of the lesson we invited them to church and they said they'd be able to come! Well they ended up showing up and they really liked it!! Then last night we went back over and taught them the Plan of Salvation and we had another member who just got baptized and he was super good fellowship for them! The spirit was so so so strong! It was amazing. We ended up setting a baptismal date with them and they are soooo excited to learn even more! We're going to see them again on Friday and they want us to meet their 3 kids 😃😃😃 We know exactly which kids in the ward will be good for them and we are just so excited to watch them progress!! 

Our 4th of July was really good! We started out with the ward party that morning and then did the Mormon.org booth for like 7 hours!! Haha I must have handed out 1,000 pass along cards and pamphlets! We had a good amount of people want to meet with missionaries as well which is cool so we'll see how that goes! I am so grateful for Valera and The Berry's! They are such amazing and inspiring people. Being able to be in this Ward has been the greatest blessing of my mission so far id have to say. The members here are just solid and willing to do missionary work! I feel like I'm at home. I don't feel like I can leave this Ward. This is like my home Ward! We are going to dinner at the Berry’s tonight because Elder Call is going home next week.  He has been AP for like 7 months so he became AP while I was about to leave Clermont almost. He's super cool and I'm excited for him. Elder Peacock is happy but sad like most missionaries that he's leaving. I'm not going to lie, it's been a little tough on me always hearing all everyone talk to him about going home. I don't want to go home but it makes me think about things back home and kinda miss it. But it's ok😊 Time is going by super fast and they say your last year goes by even quicker so I'm interested to see if that's true or not😉 

I'm glad you guys had a lot of fun at Gunlock! It looks like you guys were all safe and happy which makes me happy! I loved all the pics you sent me and stuff! Haha those made my week! I hope the boat works ok I'm Powell.  What happened to it this time? Well I love and miss you so much! I hope you guys have a great week and know how much you mean to me! I couldn't do this without you! Have a great week ok!! I love you!!😊❤

Love Your Son Elder Ashworth 
 
Us With captain America! Better then Rocky Balboa :)

Us with our recent convert R at the party

Our investigator J playing us some nice tunes!

Oh, and I caught a Duck... 
Love you



 


No comments:

Post a Comment