Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 51

Mom!!

I'm sorry that it was kind of a slow week for you! :( It went really fast for me! Elder Terry and I are super pumped for this transfer together!! He’s super cool and chill and we already get a long really well! We have basically already adjusted to each other which is great! The Zone continues to do well which makes us both happy! This week was awesome! We were able to get a lot of members out with us to lessons and have been seeing lots of miracles from it! Its been sooooo good to get to know the members and gain their trust! They help make the work a lot easier. A is reading and praying now which is good! M and K are doing well too! J and S should be getting baptized either this weekend or next which will be awesome! I've been working with them ever since i got here so it will be cool to see them make the next step in their gospel progression! We went to a fireside with R last night and he enjoyed it! He has been doing really well lately too! He’s a stud. We should be going to the temple with S here too soon which will be great!! She continues to come to church week after week and is doing soooo well! Its been awesome to see all the Recent Converts I’ve been able to work with stay active! T and E in Clermont are still active, K in College Park is still active, and everyone here is basically still active!! It’s amazing! My testimony of personal scripture study and prayer has grown so so much while being out here on my mission. I can tell right away when I walk into an investigators home if they did their scripture study and prayed or not. There is a light that comes about us when we do those things!

So that’s so awesome you got to go see Elder Peacock! I miss him a lot but again, Elder Terry is awesome!! He does have such a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and being able to serve with him was such a blessing in my life and in my mission! He helped me a lot in many different aspects! I’m glad you guys got to meet him. I’m kinda jelly you guys get to go to Powell next week but I’m sure you will have TONS of fun!! I hope you guys have a fun and safe week! Thank you for all the prayers and support! I can definitely feel them! I love you all so much!

Love Elder Ashworth






No comments:

Post a Comment