Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 57

Mom!! How are you?? This week was great Mom! The new area is awesome.  The ward members all seem pretty cool and down to earth and willing to help which is great! Elder Cooper goes home after this transfer so he's kinda gettin a little trunky but he'll be alright!  I'll work him so hard he won't have time or energy to be trunky haha! So we have some good things happening here right now! We have this one investigator named H who is dating a member and is getting baptized and married at the beginning of next month which we're super excited about! He is sooo willing to give up past habits and read and pray more and do the things necessary to come closer to Jesus Christ which makes me soooo happy! Other than that tho we've been building this area up a lot this week! It's been fun tho because we instantly started to find new people and have some cool things coming up from our efforts. I like coming to more dead areas actually. I take it as a challenge to see if I along with my companion and Heavenly Father can build it quick and effectively and we're already starting to see the area and the Zone improve which is great! I'm excited to be here overall tho!☺️☺️ Thank you for all your prayers this week! I could definitely feel them help me adjust! This was the easiest adjustment I've made so far on my mission which is awesome. I love this work sooooo much! It makes me so so so happy to see people become happier because of the Gospel. I know that that has been the source of all my joy. I'm so grateful to have been born in such a solid home and to be born under the covenant. So many families are without that at the moment. But not for long... Not for long Haha that makes me super happy that Tanner and Brandon did well and won this Week!! Congrats to Cole for giving his very first talk!! That's awesome!! I wish I could have been there! But next time hopefully. I can't believe Kyle is getting ready to leave! Tell him I said I love him and good luck! It'll be so amazing and he'll love it!! Thank you for everything! I am sooooo spoiled and I know that!  I love you and will talk to you soon.

Love Your Son Elder Ashworth❤️






No comments:

Post a Comment