Monday, October 19, 2015

Week 64

So this week as great! Our investigator L is beyond excited to get baptized on Tuesday!! It's kind of a funny story of how she was found. Back when I was serving in Kissimmee I was on exchanges with one of the Elders and we decided to stop by some Less Actives we didn't know.  Well this one Less Active had a care taker who was also a member! She lived down here in Hunter's Creek. She worked every Sunday and hadn't been to church in years. She gave us her address and phone number tho and said we could give it to the missionaries In her area. Well L is this Ladies mom who also lives with her and she was soooo receptive to the gospel! It's fun to be able to come back and reap the seeds of some work I was able to do up in Kissimmee a couple of months ago while serving in a different area!! We brought Sister Berry to a lesson with her and they instantly clicked and meshed sooo well!
Everyone in the Ward is excited for the baptism! We also visited one of our investigators who had been taught for a while. I actually taught him like 4 months ago while on exchanges here with Elder Call so it was also fun to be able to teach him again! He for 13 years has been extremely afraid of getting married for multiple different reasons. Well we had an awesome lesson on faith and trusting in Heavenly Father that he won't let you down if you keep his commandments. Well when we came back for our next visit two days later he was just glowing!! I instantly knew he had talked to his Girlfriend about marriage! He said he was going to go buy a ring and propose in the next couple weeks!! We were sooo excited!! We see miracles like this on the daily! My faith just continues to grow each day!! I know Heavenly Father is the one granting us all these blessings and I'm so thankful for the work we get to do here with all these amazing people!

Well I love you mom!! I hope you have a great day!! Thank you for all you do for me!!

Love Elder Ashworth





No comments:

Post a Comment