Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 65

MOM!!!
This week was really good!! First off, L's baptism was AWESOME!! She had shingles we couldn't bend her backwards so both me and Elder Langston got to get in the font with her and sit her down on a chair and bend her forward! Well like 15 min before the baptism we realized that we were going to have to use one of those small primary chairs rather then the bigger chairs because the water couldn't go that high. So I had to carefully climb on the railing and use my foot to drag out the other chair and put the small one in so I didn't get wet before the service started! We also had to put duck tape over the overflow drain so it would go higher so it would be an easy bend for her. Needless to say she's has been baptized! It was such a spiritual experience in the font with her and Elder Langston. And then her super less active daughter was holding her oxygen outside the font on the steps and you could tell the spirit was hitting her too. We also had stake conference this week and it was great! We had a good amount of investigators come and even though it was two hours of sitting they enjoyed it and felt the spirit. Our investigator J should be getting a wedding ring soon and should be ready for his baptismal date in November! Things are going really well overall which is exciting!

So that's a bummer Tanner and Brandon lost but I'm super super happy they both had good seasons and played well!! They're such Studs! I miss going to all those games with you guys!! How did Stevo’s tourney in California go?? Do we have any fun trips planned for the summer I get back?! I'm definitely not counting the days but I am excited to get out of this same old Florida hot humid weather! Haha This eternal summer is starting to get boring! Haha I want some snow!

Well I love and miss you Mom!! We got our mail key so send packages all you want 😘😘 Haha I hope you have a great week!!

Love Elder Ashworth❤️❤️❤️






No comments:

Post a Comment