Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 72

Mom,

This week was great! We had a lot of cool miracles! R is getting baptized this week and she is beyond excited! She came to another persons baptism this last Saturday and loved it. The spirit was so so strong and she could feel it. J the 9 year old is also extremely excited for her baptism coming up! L, the one we bought the coffee pots off of is doing better. Their schedules are just so busy so it's tough to get on a good schedule with them. We've got some good plans tho this week to help them progress so we're excited! We have the Christmas devotional this week too which should be fun! Our recent
convert L is going to the temple to do baptisms for the dead and we will get to go with her so that will also be great! Overall, things are going great!

I think one of the highlights of my week was hearing how well Steven and the team is doing! It made me tear up a little when I saw that video of him! I'm just so excited for him! His hard work is paying off and he's reaching his goals which makes me beyond happy!

I love you Mom! Thank you for all that you do for me! You can just send all the packages to the office :) I don't exactly know our schedule for Christmas but ill let you know ASAP! :)

Love Elder Ashworth

anelee likes to race me after each lesson... She thinks she's fast... But I beat her ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment