Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 74

Mom☺️

This week has been crazy busy, but overall pretty good! I was sick most the week throwing up, but I managed. It was kind of cool to see that when I was teaching a lesson my sickness seamed to go away, but right after the closing prayer, it came back! Haha I knew Heavenly Father was helping me so I could focus and teach the things I needed. J is getting super super excited for her baptism coming up!! And so are we! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ This family has been changing soooo much!! J used to be the most quiet and shy little girl I've ever me! But now, we can't get her to be quiet and calm!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Its been one of the best experiences to watch her grow in this short amount of time.

Talking to you guys was awesome!! Things seem to be going very well at home which makes me happy!! I miss you so much, but I'm SOOO happy to be out on my mission!! So many amazing experiences still to be had out here! The one thing I am also excited about though is being able to apply all these things I'm learning to life after the mission! When I study and learn things in the morning I always get so excited to go out and apply the things from the scriptures or from PMG that I've learned that day, so I'm excited to apply the things I'm learning now!

This week I came across something in the scriptures that intrigued me.In Alma 21:23 Ammon is teaching a bunch of King Lamonis people and this is what he says. "23 And Ammon did preach unto the people of king Lamoni; and it came to pass that he did teach them all things concerning things pertaining to righteousness. And he did exhort them daily, with all diligence; and they gave heed unto his word, and they were zealous for keeping the commandments of God." And it made me think if I'm zealous about keeping all the commandments. Zealous also means diligent, zealous, fervent, initiative. Are we the ones to Initiate keeping the commandments around family, friends and coworkers? Or do we kind of go with the flow. That's really what I want to work on, I gaining more Zeal in keeping ALL the commandments!

Love you sooo much!! Thank you for all you do for me! Thanks for all the support and love you show!! It means so so so much! I hope you have a great day and week! Talk to you soon!

Love Elder Ashworth











No comments:

Post a Comment