Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 80

Mom!!

Those videos of Steven nearly put me to tears of how excited and proud I am of him! I miss going to his games and watching him play his heart out! I'm so excited for him! I'm sure dad is not nearly as fun, or pricey as I am to go shopping with, but it's ok, it won't be too long before we get to go together again

So this week has been bonkers!! We have had quite a few meetings which are always soooo much fun!!! haha but on a good note, we had two of our investigators, C, and V pass their baptismal interviews which was AWESOME!! They're both getting baptized this Saturday @ 8 pm! C was such a miracle. The Spanish sisters knocked into him and since he only spoke English, they committed him to come to our ward and so that Sunday, he just showed up! He hasn't missed a week since and he is soooo excited to get baptized and to get the Aaronic Priesthood soon after that! Everyone in the ward is excited for him! Another sweet thing that happened was that T who got baptized last week went up and bore and AWESOME testimony of how as he started to read daily from the Book of Mormon and allow us to come over multiple times a week that he couldn't NOT believe that this was the true Church and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God because of how good he felt as he did so. T suffers from some pretty bad depression and that's what for a long time held him back from
keeping his commitments, he just didn't have much motivation to do anything besides stay inside and watch movies. I remember a specific visit with him where I promised him that if he read the Book of Mormon everyday and came to church every single week and prayed day and night that his depression would leave him. It was a scary promise to make because I didn't know for sure that it would come to pass, but I had faith that I was in tune with the spirit as I said it and that Heavenly Father can make anything happen. Well ever since he started to do those 3 simple things, he hasn't felt those feelings of depression once! It's been so awesome to see him grow and see how extremely happy he is!

I Love you so so so much mom! Thank you again for EVERYTHING!! I got the packages with the Tie!! Thank you for that!☺️☺️ Thanks for always thinking of me! You're literally the best missionary mom this church has EVER seen☺️❤️☺️❤️ I hope you guys have another GREAT week! I am so excited for Steven!

I love you mom!
Love Elder Ashworth

Elder Langston and I got to go on exchanges and we went and saw Janelee of course!
She had these super small glasses for one of her dolls so I put them on for fun

The Barbers where at my ward this week! The younger one goes to school with Stevo
and the older one played golf with Connor and his older brother Taylor


This is at 1:00am... We had something come up that we had to help out with... It was a longggg night! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment