Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 94

Mom!! Thank you so so so much for all the emails and prayers! They helped me a lot. I am so thankful for you. You're the best mom, I'm serious, you're literally the best! So this week went great!! Ocoee is EXACTLY what I expected!! The people here are so humble and caring and nice and open that you can't not love them! Elder Tredinnick and I worked hard this week. It has been great getting to know this Japanese Canadian 😉 He's a super chill dude! We play darts every night after our long hard day of work and even tho I always win and get the bullseye first, we're still good friends!! We found new investigators this week, we found new less active part member families to work with, our Investigator D-Shawn came to church and we set a baptismal date for June 11 with a recent converts daughter named Christelle which we were ULTRA PUMPED about! We were in the car this week, so next week is bike week which should be fun! Maybe I can get all the kids to introduce us to their parents by popping a wheelie on my bike by them to get them to talk to us 😂😂 The thing is that all the kids here speak English, but almost all the parents only speak Hatian Creol. It's literally a whole different country down here in Ocoee. It will be a fun and memory filled transfer or two! The Ward is super super small but very humble. Not many leaders or youth, so we'll have to go baptize some. There were probably 95-120 people at sacrament yesterday but there's over 700 members on the rosters. We should be able to get some back to church.

Thank you so so much for the package Mom! I LOVED that tie!☺️ And this apartment was FILTHY so those wipes will help in keeping it clean! We did a deep clean the first night I got here and it helped a lot! The area was kinda dead to be honest. But it picked right up this last week. The thing is that yes I'm excited to be home and to advance and progress in different aspects of my life, but I'm not that affect the work. I'm going to finish strong work wise no matter what. Being lazy and slacking off just isn't in my nature. But I am very excited to be home!

I love you so much mom! I hope the trip and wedding went well! Thank you for all that you do for me mom. You don't even know how much I appreciate you. I can't explain it in words a lone. So I'll just have to show it by spending more time with you when I get home!☺️😘 I hope you are doing well!

 Love Elder Ashworth❤️

Sister Bromley made it safely!

Saying bye to the Mabey family! They're a cool couple!
We caught them in the middle of their P90X workout 

Teaching some less active ladies grand kids! Just showed them a quick video and prayed with them.
 They're not quite accountable yet!

Winning in darts!

These girls just ran up to us and asked if we had Jesus wrist bands.
We didn't but we had them read the scripture I've been memorizing
 that I had in my pocket! Haha














No comments:

Post a Comment