Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 95

Mom!! That's soooo awesome to hear about how well the boys are doing in all their sports! I'm excited to come to games when I get home!:) Erin just said that Grandpa was being hilarious!! Haha what was he doing? Those videos are pretty hilarious tho! The experiences you have on your mission just create so many funny and also spiritual memories!!

So this week was pretty good! Tuesday I was on exchanges and it went well! I went with our ZL who I came out with and we stayed up late talking about the Zone and its needs. I really miss having lots of exchanges with ZL's so we can talk about each of their Zones. I liked having convos about that and seeing them apply why we talked about on exchanges and seeing the whole Zone change for the better! That was always fun to see. Wednesday it POURED rain on us while biking so that was fun! :) It was hot all week so I sweated my booty off!! But it was worth it cuz we had a sweet week! I got lots of members out with us so we only biked for like half of most days cuz we always had a member to come out with us at night which is always effective. The members make a HUGE difference in investigators and less actives conversion and retention. We were able to see 6 or 7 less actives come to church which was awesome to see! We then had dinner at the bishops house with a recent convert and her daughter Christelle who isn't a member so we're teaching her. It was great! They could tell the bishop really cared about them and I think it will help Christelle in her conversion process. Overall things are going pretty good.
Love Your Son Elder Ashworth



I found this flag on the street so i put it in my helmet and started to ride around with it!
Haha Elder Tredinnick felt embarrassed to even ride by me so he would stay
back about 100 yards to not fully associate himself with me hahah


Personal studies are fun!

Got SOAKED in the pouring rain so we had to dry out at an investigators house for a bit!

We eat lunch at the other elders apartments cuz they live in our area so its more convenient.
Elder Coley with the sandwich actually went to Lone Peak! We didnt know each other tho haha

Got to go on exchanges with Elder Lefholtz who i came out with!

Had to put all my stuff in a plastic bag cuz it rained so hard and was seeping through
my "rain proof" backpack haha






No comments:

Post a Comment