Saturday, August 2, 2014

Week 1

I love you so much! I miss you guys a lot and think about  you guys every day. But I know that what I am doing is the right thing! We taught our first lesson to a practice investigator and it was awesome! I felt the spirit so strong and it was awesome being able to bare my testimony to him. My companion is awesome. We get along really well which is good. I see Cole Johnson almost every day which really helps me. Its gone by super fast yet super slow at the same time haha. I hear after Sunday everything really starts to fly by and i'm looking forward to that! Miss you a lot and i love you so much! keep me in your prayers and keep sending as many letters and packages as you want!!! I love them so much and they always make my day!!! So i'm serious send AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!

Love Elder Ashworth




No comments:

Post a Comment