Saturday, August 9, 2014

Week 2

Hey i dont have much time to write but i just wanted to say how much i love and miss you!!! All your packages and letters have helped me so much!! I haven't been homesick since. I don't even really think about you guys at all ;) haha mom youre the best and I hope you know that. All you do for me ill never be able to repay you for. Thats why i have dad to pay for that kind of stuff. Tell him to give you $5,000 to go buy anything you want at Nordstrom. You deserve it!! I love the MTC so much. Me and Cole hangout during every meal and just talk about all the fun times we had and stuff. I got to give a kid a blessing who was really sick and for some reason the spirit prompted me to tell him that he would be ok by morning. And guess what, he wasnt..... haha jk he was!!! It was awesome!!! I have felt all your prayers throughout this week so much. Keep them coming, they've helped me more then you and i think. I miss you a lot Mom, you are so great. I love you so so so so so so so much and thank you for all the support!!

Love Elder Ashworth


1 comment:

  1. He sure loves his mom! Denise, you could have a lot of fun with $5,000 at Nordies! Cute boy! ❤️

    ReplyDelete