Monday, August 25, 2014

Week 4

Happy Birthday Mom!! I love you So so so so so so much!!! :):) (kissy face emoji) :)

This week has been amazing. We set two new baptismal dates which is great! I’m getting better and better at teaching by the spirit rather then just teaching the lessons. This has been the best month of my life in every aspect. I meet new people every day. I get to ride my bike and wheelie all around Florida. I get to bare my testimony, its awesome!! haha its so so so so hot though. It didn’t rain at all this week so it got up to like 118! I sweat like a mad dog down here!! haha if you saw me on the streets It’d look like I ran from Utah to Florida!  I miss and love you. but I love my mission more right now;)
Thank you for the packages! Can you send me that apple portable keyboard cuz i can use that for my ipad when I get it next week to type with which would be nice. Dad asked about the UCF game and I think you guys should come down. We probably won’t be able to go and I should be here in Clermont for a couple transfers so I wont really be to close. Its about 45 min away so I think you should be fine.
Love you a ton!
Elder Ashworth

Oh and we found and killed a possum that was living in our couch a couple nights ago so we got a good dinner cookin for tonight. Love you :)
Tyler and his New Companion
New Arriving Missionaries
Zone Conference with the Leesburg Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment