Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 24

Haha Tanner is so funny!! I love that kid to death! So thank you for the package and the pics! I loved every single one of them! I showed my comp the pic of Tanner at the BYU thing and he said "Daaaanggg! Hes looking dope!" haha so tell him he looked fly as ever! (Elder Smith in the district says Hello btw. He's sitting right next to me haha)

I forgot to tell dad how i feel about possibly getting transferred so here ya go. I feel good and bad. I think I might stay one more for some reason but if i do leave i wont be super upset. I love this area to death but im ready to see more of Florida and meet even more people! The ward here is so amazing though so it will be tough in that aspect. But im sure every ward is pretty great!

So me and my comp had a good talk and this week was much better! We are getting along really well and teaching a lot. We had President interviews this week and so all during District meeting elders and sisters would get pulled out to go talk with him. Well some senior couples were there and after the meeting one of them said "You are a great leader, you are very mature for you age, I can see you now as a Bishop or Elders Quorum President" I just smiled and said Idk about that, but thank you, I appreciate it. Im not gonna lie, it made me feel really good inside knowing that someone felt like I was doing a good job. You know how self critical I am of myself at times, so hearing that made me feel better about myself :)

All the district also met the goal of getting two return appointments from 10 formers or potentials which was awesome too! Every Key indicator went up and the district is on FIRE right now :) The Zone Leaders were super pumped! The Lord is blessing us soooo much right now its crazy!

My hand is completely fine! Nothing is wrong with it. It healed right up which is good news :) I am sooo happy right now its crazy! One of our investigators is really excited to be baptized in a couple weeks! He is super pumped to be able to go to the temple and do baptisms for the dead which is awesome! Seeing the change in him has been so amazing. It makes my heart just want to burst because of how much I love the guy. Thank you for all the support and love Mom. Keep me posted on how everything else at home goes. Updates don’t really distract me from the work so you dont need to worry about that :) Love you
Elder Ashworth

No comments:

Post a Comment