Thursday, January 22, 2015

Week 25

Mom! This week was pretty good! We were able to teach a lot and picked up some new investigators which is awesome!!! On Tuesday I prayed that we would be able to find a new investigator that day to start teaching. About two hours later one of our former investigators called us and told us he wanted us to start coming back over to teach him which is sweet!!! It was so awesome :) He made it to church and loved it as well which is great!
Transfers are next week and I have a feeling im leaving, but I also have a feeling im staying... haha kinda mixed emotions going on right now :) This past week Elder Husbands and I learned from one of our investigators how to make fat ties into skinny ones!! Haha so we just each bought like 10 ties from the thrift store that we are gonna skinny up :) Me and Elder Husbands are getting a long really well now! I would love to stay with him for one more transfer but idk if that will happen. I am just so happy right now its crazy !!:)
EXCEPT for one thing.... Last monday we got back home early and i was just kicking the soccer ball around in the living room. I made a goal out of all the boxes i have from all the packages you sent me so i was just toying around. Well next thing you know me and Elder Husbands have a full on game goin and within 1 minute I kicked the ball strait through our window..... I was ticked.... It ruined the rest of my P-Day.... I wrote you a letter about it and sent you money for the damage. Other than that though it was a great week!!
I’m sorry your week didn’t go super well but its ok, in the end, sports don’t matter at all. I know that our family loves sports and winning brings us happiness, but as long as our testimony of our Savior is stronger then it was the day before, then it was a great day!:) Love you guys so much!! Keep me posted on how everything is going! Weeks are just blurring together lately... its weird haha LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHHHHH


Love your son Elder Ashworth

It went from fun to not so fun in a matter of minutes….




 

No comments:

Post a Comment