Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Week 26

MOM!!

It doesn't surprise me that all the Moms loved what you did. You have such an amazing gift! Thank you for the small package! I love reading about my fellow members up in Antarctica :) You look soooo pretty in the pics with Stevo! Thank you so much for everything you do Mom, I love you soooo much more then you realize!!

So Im getting transferred tomorrow. Im happy and sad. I love this area and the people here so much but im excited to see what else my mission has in store for me! Im really stressing out though about all the change thats going to happen. I dont know why, but i always psych myself out about things and get all worked up. That is something im learning to deal with on my mission for sure!

So this week one of our investigators got baptized!! It was so amazing! He was found about a year ago and was constantly getting picked back up, and then dropped, and so right before Elder Hemsley left he said, "You should probably just drop him, he knows he needs to be baptized but just wont commit" I somewhat agreed but the spirit told me to continue to stop by and work with him. About a month later he told us he was ready to be baptized so we set it all up and I was able to confirm him a member and give him the Holy Ghost yesterday which was sweet!!!

Im just so happy right now. I am stressing out though about having to learn a whole new area and all the members and things like that. I dont know why i work myself up so much inside but it stinks! haha I'll get over it though! Thank you again for everything you do mom! I look up to you sooo stinkin much! Erin is always is telling me how much she loves you and the rest of the fam. Thank you for being so supportive and willing to help me out and send me things that I need! I hope you have an amazing week!

Love Your Son Elder Ashworth


No comments:

Post a Comment