Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 27

MOM!!

I’m glad you liked the letters and pics :) I dont know my exact address right now but I'll let you know this next week! So im serving ON UCF campus now which is pretty crazy!! There are so many kids here it’s nuts! Lots of energy and people to talk to which is good :) My new comp is Elder Donnelly and he is a cool kid! He is from CO and is a hard worker! We are going to see this area flourish! I can just feel it! I was only nervous that first day or so and then I got over it! I’m adjusted to this new area and love it already! We are in the YSA ward so its pretty fun! Lots of events and things going on so it will be a good transfer! Thank you so much for all of the prayers though!! I could definitley feel them all this week! We found a good amount of new investigators this week and one of them came to church!! I was super excited that she came and she said she had a really good time and liked the way she felt when she came! so keep her in your prayers!:)

That was super nice of Sister Berry to say that!:) She is such a sweet lady. She has such a strong spirit about her as she speaks and you can tell that she loves the missionaries! This week we were praying hard to be able to spot out certain people to teach here on campus. Because there are so many people it’s hard to know who to talk to. Well I saw this kid sitting by himself so we just went and asked if we could sit with him. We were able to teach him the first lesson and he seemed pretty interested which was cool! He wasn't able to make it to church but he should come next week. Im learning how to be intune with the spirit so much out here. The spirit speaks so softly its hard to master, but when you do it changes the whole ball game!

I hope you guys have an amazing week! I love you all so much! Thank you for the Chick-fil-a card! Im gonna use it right after i email :) Have a great week! Love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Your Son Elder Ashworth

Elder Ashworth’s last day in Clermont.
This is the house he lived in the first 6 months of his mission

Studying and planning at the Business Administration building on University of Central Florida Campus,
his new area.

No comments:

Post a Comment