Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Week 28

Mom,

This week has been great!! I live in an apartment and I like it a lot. Its not super nice but good enough. My comp Elder Donnelly is great! He's a really hard worker so we're getting along pretty well! We have been finding a lot of new people this week! Two of our members brought friends to church and one of them is a new Investigator and is super solid! The district im in is amazing! We only have two other sets but they're all hard workers and fun to work around! So ulitmately everything is going great!!! 

We watched the Tyler Haws Mormon Message with some Less actives this week and it was cool to see how much the gospel means to him! He is such a great example. Next time you see him tell him that I look up to him a lot! The ward is super cool! All the members are really nice and seem to like me thus far :) I have had two girls ask me if I’m allowed to date so I had to politlely decline :) Its super easy to pass those things up as a missionary! 

Thank you so much for the packages!! I love my new tie!! Its so dope! Elder Donnelly really liked his too! I loved all the scriptures! They cracked me up! And I loved your note on the goldfish and about getting through first grade!! I cried laughing when I read those :) 

You're the best mom!  Thank you for all the support! I love you soooo stinkin much! Have a great week and tell all the boys that I love them! 

Love Your Son Elder Ashworth


No comments:

Post a Comment