Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Week 30

Hey Dad!

The Investigators are doing well! K is excited to get Baptized next week! We Also had 2 bring friends to church members who we are now teaching Which Will be cool! Thats awesome That Steven got in the Varsity game. That makes me super-happy!

We were able to go on a temple tour with K this week and she loved it! We Also HAD Elder and Elder Craig Zwick Hemmingway eat to speak to our mission. Elder Zwick PUT DOWWWWNNN !!! It was awesome. They Told us That everyone is getting new ipads. Did you get the email about buy my iPad? The church Should of sent it out. I was reliable to talk to Both Of Them And They Said That They Both work around Tracy Watson everyday! I told them to tell him I Said hello. Elder Zwick is probably now one of my favorite speakers. I've Such a power and authority When He speaks !! its amazing! I have reliable Average User to play ping pong any yet. I have not seen any tables unfortunately! Ive Asked around but nobody knows where to play ... kinda lame. Maybe my future areas will pongers Have big ping in the ward. I have not recieved your letter yet by the way. It May Have gotten lost. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well back home. I love you guys so much! Thanks for everything! Have a great week!

Love Elder Ashworth







No comments:

Post a Comment