Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 31

MOM!!!
We had so many miracles come our way this week it was awesome!! The spirit was so strong all week. I'm so happy right now Mom!! I wouldn't be happier flying to Portland and stuff (Danny, Steven and I flew to Portland to watch the BYU game)…. it's way better out here! You got to see Tyler Haws beat Jimmer’s scoring record and I got to save a soul from eternal damnation... I'd say those are about even ;)
Our Investigator K got baptized which was such an amazing experience! Being able to see her progress so quickly was so awesome! I think we've really gained the trust of the members here which is good. We also were able to help a couple of our investigators become more solid. We had good spiritual filled lessons with them and pretty much told them strait up that they have to come to church or they won't get there answer that all these things are true. This past week they had a food and movie night at our 2nd counselor's house so we went for the food and to try and meet the members non member friends. We met some really cool people who showed some good potential! The best part about it though was that he had a Ping Pong Table there so I finally got to break out the paddles and play! I can't believe it's been over 6 months that I've played! #crazy! I was surprisingly still decent and beat pretty much everyone! Another great part was that the 2nd counselor has the brand new Tesla that seats 7 people in it so we got to ride in it! It is soooooo sick! You need to go test drive one :) When you accelerate you literally feel like you're on the ride California Screaming! He's a super nice guy. Extremely humble and just easy going which makes him perfect for the YSA Ward. Overall it was a great week! Times still flyin by like crazy! Is it flyin by for you?? How's everything back there goin? Stayin outta trouble? ;)
Keep me updated on everything that's goin on! I love you sooooooo much! Have a great week:)
Love your son Elder Ashworth!

No comments:

Post a Comment