Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 35

DENISE!!!! I LOVE YOU MORE!!!

I miss those boys sooooo much! They are all looking more grown up! We have been using the video “Because He Lives" a ton lately! Almost everyone we meet we try and show them that video to help them get in more of the Easter spirit. You are so right though! Easter is the most important Holiday! He died and then rose the third day unlike anyone else had ever done. I have been studying a lot lately about all the things Jesus Christ did for me and for this world and the list goes on and on! I am truly so grateful for my Savior and the Atonement he performed for me.
I'm glad that you got to hear from all those people! She is such a wonderful lady! Her and President Berry are so inspired it's crazy!

Elder Waller and Call loved their packages! Haha they called me that night and said "Denise is such an amazing lady!" Haha everyone loves you here! Adalyn says she already loves you and you haven't even talked that much haha! She is super cool! You guys would get a long. She's one of the best member missionaries I've ever met! So we bring her and her cousin who's about to go on a mission out to lessons all the time!

Overall we had a pretty great week! One of our investigator families didn't respond to any of our calls or texts all week and we were getting super worried because they were so solid! Well Saturday night
I started my fast and fasted for them. Well within an hour they texted us saying how busy they have been but that they're ready to have us start coming back over again!! How amazing is that?? Well I hope you guys have a great week! I listened to all of the recordings and Dad was kind of a Mic Hog;) haha jk he's so funny! I miss his quick humorous comments! He's always got some kind of joke to say :)

I love you Mom!! You're the best!! Have a great week and keep me posted on everything back home :) Looovveeee Youuuu

Love Elder Ashworth

P.S. I'm far past homesickness! Haha I love getting emails from you all throughout the week! Keep'em comin!

We locked ourselves out of our apartment
so my companion had to climb thru the window to unlock the door.




Enjoying some Florida sun on our deck while planning for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment