Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 36

Mom, This has been a quick week! I loved getting all the pics throughout the week! How did Brandos baseball games go? I was soooo pumped when I found out that Steven team won it all and beat Vegas Elite!! That is one thing I miss a lot. Going down to Vegas for those tourneys! Those boys just always play so well down there together and its so fun to watch!  AAHHHH Man I miss all those kids! I loved rooting them on from the Dog Pound :) Tell Papa Shawn to send me some shoes too!!

This week was great! We were able to get a good amount of people to come to General Conference and they all really enjoyed it! I kept thinking about Gunlock though! haha every break between conferences I would think to myself, 'I bet there are 2 Motorcycles, 2 Four wheelers, and 1 Rhino being ridden right now'! haha those were such fun times!  When did we buy a fixer upper in Cali? What part of Cali is it in? Could I stay in it when I go to visit Elder Waller in Cali after my mission? :) haha everyone here loves you mom! I'm not known as Elder Ashworth... I'm known as Sister Ashworth's Son... haha everyone wants to be my comp because they know all my comps get extra love from Denise :)

I'm so happy right now mom! I'm so blessed to be able to be part of such an amazing work! I feel like I don't have enough time though. There is so much that still needs to be done and there isn't enough time or Missionaries to get it all done. I have full trust in the Lord though. He'll make sure those that need the gospel in this life will get it! That is one thing I got from conference. Trust In the Lord with all your heart and you will be happy and be blessed. Keep the boys in line and always Mission worthy :) make sure you and dad are staying mission worthy too ;) haha no more drinking or sending Tea alright! I love you Mom! Have a great week! Keep being amazing! Right when President Eyring started to talk about donating a generous fast it instantly made me think of you and dad. I am so grateful that I grew up in such a service oriented home.

 In Matthew 11 John while in prison has two of his disciples go ask Jesus if he is the Jesus the previous prophets had talked about. in verses 2-5 Jesus answers by showing him the things he had done. Not by just saying "Yes I am Jesus Christ." but more "Look at my deeds and you will know I am Jesus Christ the Savior of the world" We can pretend to care but we cant pretend to give time! I love the scriptures and how much I learn from them each and every day! Make sure the family is doing their family and personal scripture study. That is one thing I think we could have done better at. I love you again! Have a great week! Talk to you soon

Love Elder Ashworth


No comments:

Post a Comment