Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 38

Mom!!

This week has been so amazing! About half the week I was pretty sick. I had a mild fever, was throwing up, had a massive headache, and a super sore throat but I did my best to push through. Heavenly Father definitely blessed us this week with some new super solid people to teach! We picked up R who is Sister S's nephew. His dad is her brother and has been less active for a long time. Well we got him to meet with us and really wants to finally be baptized! Him and his dad both showed up to church which was awesome! The older F and the S were both so happy to see them there! The relief society president’s mom also came to church and she really enjoyed it and is progressing well! We also had a recent converts two little brothers come and they're excited to get baptized in June! Things are really just falling into place and it's not because of anything I or Elder Radigan are doing, Heavenly Father is just placing prepared people into our hands and I am just sitting here thinking to myself 'What have I done to deserve this?' And really all we are doing is just working as hard as we can while putting our full faith in the Lord and it seems to be workin :) 

So unfortunately Elder Radigan is getting transferred... I'm pretty ticked and so is he! He's been here for 6months though so we knew his time was about up. It still stinks though! Whoever gets to come here next though is blessed! This ward is so great! All the members here are soooo good at sharing the gospel and coming out with us! It's because of them that our investigators like to come to church! Their fellowship and love for the gospel is what had made the whole difference! I absolutely love this ward to death! 

Thank you so much for the packages!! The shoes fit perfectly and the Amazon Food hit the spot! You're seriously the best! Tell Kyle I said congrats on the call!!  Anyways I love you so much! Thank you for all the little emails throughout the week! They seriously help me so much! I did get the voice recording too so if you wanna keep sending some of those you can:) Have a great week! 

Love Elder Ashworth!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment