Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 39

Mom,
Things went really well this week. We were able to get a lot of our investigators to come to church this week which was awesome! The members here are seriously amazing! They just love all the people we bring to death and it makes life so much easier.

Elder Peacock is a smooth kid! Hes from South Jordan, hes been out for 21 months, me and him are getting along super super well! He reminds me of a lot of the friends I hung out with back home which is fun! We are excited to work together and help this Zone lengthen their stride a bit! Im pumped for this transfer!

Overall the week was great! Elder Radigan was sad to leave but he'll do great things in his next area! I love getting little emails from you throuought the week! The baseball game looked like Fun! How are grandma and grandpa Anderson doing? Have they started the yard yet? Please say yes... I do not want to get sucked into having to help with all that! Haha jk I will if needed! Tel them I love and miss them!

About Steven taking German. If he wants to waste 2 years taking a useless dumb un-educational class... then ya for sure let him take it! Haha  There were kids who had never taken german before and got into german 3 because their friends were in that class. Hope this helps :)

Have a great week! Things are going so well here! IM so glad you're picking up Madsen! That makes me so happy!!!! Treat him like your son as his mom has treated me like hers! :)

Love you guys all so much!! Have a great week

Love Elder Ashworth!!

This is Elder Ashworth with the Senden's they have become like family to him and Madsen is leaving on a mission this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment