Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 33

Mom (Denise)
How are you?? Thank you so much for the birthday packages! I got the all letters too which I'm excited to open up! This week has been great! I'm serving in Kissimmee right now with Elder Radigan! He's a super cool guy. He's one of the nicest missionaries I've ever met! He's been out for almost a year and a half so he's pretty seasoned!

So yesterday Elder Kopishkee of the 70 came to speak and he had recent converts and investigators say how the gospel has blessed them in their lives. Well out of nowhere my recent convert K got up and bore suuupperrr strong testimony of how this gospel has blessed her. It was soooo amazing mom!! The spirit was soooo strong and it showed me how my work is paying off!! Thank you for being so supportive. It's been the best experience of my life and I'm soooo excited for the extra growth that's gonna come :)

The ward here is super cool too! There is this cool family named the Gastons and one of their daughters is going to BYU in the summer! When she gets there I'll have her meet up with ya! She's super cool! And she loves BYU :) Erin said she came over to watch the game! I love how you guys are hanging out so much!

How's life mom? How's the photography going? You making hundreds or even thousands yet??  I miss your photo shoots soooo much!!! NOT!! Haha jk I kinda do  I'm just super happy right now! That's cool that TJ is in Heidi's ward! He's getting kinda chunky  haha he looks good though! How's all the kids! How's dad? Is he staying sane? haha I love you mom! Have a great week!

Love your son Elder Ashworth!


No comments:

Post a Comment