Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 34

MOMMM!!! I had a great B-Day thanks to you guys!! Thank you so much for all the packages and everything like that!! All the letters and cards from everyone and things made my day so thank you!  So on my birthday we had Zone Conference so my whole day pretty much was at that and then helping all the other Elders and Sisters set up the new ipads. It was still great though :) Sister Berry sang happy birthday to me which was fun :)

 This week was great though! We have been finding a lot of new people to teach and two investigators just got baptized on Friday which was cool! One of the members in the ward was fulfilling her calling as a visiting teacher and came across a less active lady who had twin 10 year olds who hadn't been baptized yet. So we were able to teach them and they were baptized and now they and their mom is active! Fulfilling our callings is soooo important!! So many members here don't visit teach or home teach because lots of their assigned families are less active and its harder to get into contact with them. They just use that as an excuse though! If members would just spend 30 extra min a week trying to get to know these less actives and be their friends we would have so many more members show up to church!
 
That's great to hear that Brandons team did well and that he hit one over the fence! Was he pretty pumped?? All those push ups and sit ups are paying off :) I miss Gunlock!! 

Thank you again for making my birthday so special mom!! I Love you soooo much! Im so happy that Kelsey messaged you on Facebook! She is such a sweet person! I Love you mom! I hope  you like this special recording just for Denise!
 
 
Love Your son Elder Ashworth
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment