Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Week 41

MOM!!!

I loved seeing your beautiful face!! I don't have a ton of time to email and you already know how my week went basically so it's gonna be a little shorter.

I definitely thing Sister Senden is that mom!! I love her to death and she loves you too!! All the missionaries are just jelly that I have you as a Mom :) Haha I love all the packages and they really do help me a ton!!

I feel like we just picked up from where we left off last time!! I know that's exactly how it's going to be when I get back Nothing's really going to be new!! I miss you guys a lot but love it out here sooo much!!

We have a lot of new things to do as ZL's but it kinda motivates me to work harder to still be able to reach our goals! It brings a lot of satisfaction and gratitude to see Heavenly Father bless us sooo much even with all the meetings we have! I love you Mom sooo much!! Tell all the boys I'll email them next week but that I love them all too so much and it was great to see they're all doing well!! They're all turning into such studs!! Haha I love them!

I'll talk to you next week Mommyyy

Love your son Elder Ashworth!!

I ️ U and 3-Peace suit baptism day

 


No comments:

Post a Comment