Thursday, May 21, 2015

Week 42

Mommmm!!!

Thank you for all the emails throughout the week!!! I really appreciate them :) I love you ❤

Things are going absolutely amazing!! The work is progressing sooo well right now! People are coming to church, new people are being found, less actives are returning, everything's Rollin right now! We went on a temple tour with The Relief society pres's mom on Friday and it was great!! We call her Meema (Kinda like grandma but redneck style😉) Haha She wasn't sure if Joseph Smith was a prophet yet so we were really hoping she'd receive and answer there! Well this morning after accounting with the District Leaders we got a call from her and she said she was ready for her Baptismal Interview!! Elder Peacock and I were jumpin around tackling each other and stuff!! Haha it was sooo amazing! Sister Sendin’s nephew is great! He received the Priesthood yesterday and I got to stand in the circle which was fun!  We're also teaching Sister Sendin’s less active cousins daughter who is getting baptized soon as well! Sister Sendin is just a Pot of Gold for new solid investigators! Haha last night we were at a less actives house and she said Sister Sendin was coming over soon. I was so excited to see the look on her face when she walked in and found us already there! Haha she walked in and said "OH MY GOSH!!! I can never get away from you guys!! Do you have a tracker on my car or something?!" Haha she was just joking around but it was super funny!
What a woman…

This new camera is working well! I like it a lot!

Overall things are saweeettt!! Can't wait to get that new suit you send that pic of to Valera 😏😉😘 Haha I love you soooo much Mom!! Thank you for all you have done in helping me and supporting me! I'll talk to you soon!

Love your son Elder Ashworth ❤
P.S. You're pretty ☺
These guys are TripleA baseball players for the The Houston Astros!  They're staying in a hotel
for a month and one of them is less active and the other is his friend! They both came to church which was
soooo cool!! They signed a baseball for me which was dope too.

This is from a Missionary exchange I went on! We saw tons of miracles that day in his area!
We found like 7 new investigators! He's a Spanish missionary in training and his trainer is the DL so he's a
bit new. I would just go talk to people knowing they couldn't understand me, and then make him talk to
them in Spanish! Haha it worked well! He's the most Christlike Elder I know.
I learned a ton from him just in that one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment