Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 43

Mom!!!

That sounds like an amazing week!! I love the way Elder Christofferson speaks! I'm so jealous of you! I love listening to apostles bare strong testimony! It makes me want to be sooo much better every time!! I know Jesus is my savior, but I could live it a little bit better, as we all could. Is Riley super excited to head out?? He's gonna be a killer missionary. Tell him I said hey.

This week was awesome! Our investigator S passed her baptismal interview and is getting baptized on Friday!! We and obviously her daughter who is the stake Relief Society president are sooo happy! So many people have been praying that she would join the church and now it's finally happening! I feel so blessed to be able to have been a part of her whole conversion process! We're still teaching a lot of people's families which has been a lot of fun! Sister Senden’s Niece is doing really well and is excited to get baptized in a couple weeks! I love this Ward and this area soooo much! I do not want to leave! Transfers are next week and either Peacock is dropping to train his last transfer, or he's staying here. I could possibly leave though which would stink!! I will be soooo mad if I get transferred! I wanna stay here at least 2 more transfers!

Things are just Rollin here. Nothing super new or different. Happy as can be and just #2blesses2Bstressed 😉 Haha I miss you guys! It sounds like things are going really well there! Sports are good, family's doing well, everything seems peachy up there :) Are you guys getting excited for Powell?? It's comin up quick! What tournaments are the boys gonna be in this summer? How is both grandma and grandpas doing? Tell them both I miss them!

So yes I did get all those things!! Thank you very very much :) Haha i don't think you'll want to hear this, but I think I'm growing... A lot of My pants are getting higher and higher up🙉🙈 Haha I make sure to wash them on the right settings so I don't think they're shrinking! I should be ok though :) I'll let you know if they get super bad!

Well I hope you have an amazing week mom!! I love you so very much! Thank you for having your own testimony of this gospel and living it!! You make me want to be a better person!

I'll talk to you soon❤️❤️❤️

Love your son Elder Ashworth!






No comments:

Post a Comment