Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Week 44

Mom,

That is super sad to hear.  I'll keep the Anderson family in my prayers. Heavenly Father is definitely testing the ward to see how unified you guys will become from all of this.

This week was great! The baptism went super super well and a lot of people showed up which was great! We went out to dinner with them after and they are going up to Utah soon and want to meet you guys! It's not S but her daughter and kids. They are a super cool family!

So I'm staying here and so is Elder Peacock!! I'm sooo excited!!! We should have a lot of success these next two transfers! I'll be here for at least 3 more months because Peacock leaves next transfer so I have to stay! I'm super pumped. This Ward is sooo awesome!

So mom how are you? I feel like we never have convos I miss going shopping and just talking with you! How are all the boys doing? Miles looked super happy after his soccer game! Haha remember all the crazy stuff Cole would do at his games?? He would scream Mario soccer lingo and all that kind of stuff haha! How is your photography going? I miss doing photo shoots with you... Said no one ever!!!! Hahaha jk I truly do miss it ️ Mom I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I will eternally be grateful for you and dad. You're so right when you say how amazing dad is. He's the best of the best. What in specific do you think I need to do to make sure I'm that good for my future wife?
I hope things are going well.

I'm again super glad you guys invite Erin over and stuff! She loved that so much! Keep doing it please Times flyin by mom! It's crazy. I'm super happy right now and feel really focused which has been great! I love you Momma Bear

Love Your Son, Elder Ashworth


I tried to teach this kid how to ripstick so I just put him on the board with me
We took some pics with some neat animals at our investigators house and this one district set their backgrounds
as me to "better focus onour purpose and be inspired to become better" haha they're funny!



I went to my recent converts wedding which was really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment