Monday, June 15, 2015

Week 46

Heyyyy Momma Bear!!

So it looks like you guys all had tons of fun on the lake!! I miss that part of summer. I wish we would have went more but I know we were super busy with sports and stuff. It's always a hassle to get the boat ready and go, but I never regret going after we get back! I was always really happy I went! You guys should go a lot this summer! Erin was bummed she couldn't make it. She absolutely loves you guys soooo much!

So this week was awesome! We saw a ton of miracles! One of them was we had two investigators who said they couldn't come to church this week because they'd be out of town and weren't getting back till Monday. We knew about that all week but for some reason on Saturdaynight I felt impressed just to pray that they would somehow make it there anyways! Well I didn't see them in sacrament meeting so I was kinda bummed. I didn't know why I prayed for it even though they said they couldn't come, but I just felt that I needed too! Well after sacrament lo and behold they both walked up from the back and surprised us that they were there!!! I was sooo excited to see them!! Heavenly Father has been blessing us like that a lot lately! We had some other investigators come too which was awesome!

This week G is getting baptized and I'm super exited for that!! Her dad is going to baptize her and her uncle will confirm her. She has been such a solid and willing investigator! We've really grown close to her and her older sister who is starting to come back to church as well!

So this morning I was thinking 'man, I haven't gotten a letter from my mom asking me questions or anything In a little while' and then I went out to the mailbox and yup.. I got your letter haha That's so cool that Tanner is doing the LP Mountain Biking team! If he fits on my old bike he's more then welcome to use it! A good bike really does make a big difference when it comes to racing. If it was just leisure riding then it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but racing is a little different.

I love you soooo much Mom!! Thank you for everything! I am so thankful for you and for all you do!! Hope you guys have a great week! Be safe and have fun


Love Your Son Elder Ashworth

Elder Ashworth with his Trainer Elder Hemsley, right before Elder Hemsley left for home.

Elder Ashworth in his Liverpool FC jersey our friends Eddy and Maria brought all the boys
when they came to visit last month.


No comments:

Post a Comment