Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 88

Hey mom!!! So this is gonna be shorter but this week was AWESOME!! First off picking up and role-playing with the newbies is always hilarious! They're always so timid and nervous! It was a really strong group though from what I can tell so we're exited for them! Then D's baptism went great! She is SOOOO prepared and was super excited! I'll send you some pics! The family that she was staying with was so excited for her and to help her be baptized! Then conference was great like usual! So many great talks stuck out to me. I'm going to have to go back through them and pick a favorite after listening to them again! Overall things are going super super well! I'm excited for this transfer! I really hope I get to train my last two. I want a re-do from my last experience of training. 6 days just wasn't enough for me ;)

I'm super glad you got to go to lunch with Erin☺️☺️☺️ I'm bummed shewas sick though....😢

Seeing Mark felt normal! Felt just like I had just saw him and Ace and Cache like 2 days ago! Haha nothing crazy! It's nuts how tall they are now though!

Thanks again for everything mom! I love you ☺️😘❤️

Love Elder Ashworth!


CHIPOTLE on Cheryl and Doug!! haha thanks for the Birthday gift card!

The Spanish guy is named Santiago and he's got a cool story! So he cleans the office and right when i got here i met him one night while we were working super super late in the office. Well i ended up talking with him for like 20 min and nagged him basically the whole time to give me his info so i could send the missionaries over (Im a really good nagger, just ask Danny about that ;) ) haha so obviously he ended up giving it to me and nothing happened of it. Well i saw him two months ago and ended up asking him again for his info and committed him to let the missionaries come visit him up in Clermont. Well he did, and now he's been baptized and is sooo happy! I hadnt seen him at all during his teaching process but i had the missionaries keep me updated! Well when i saw him a couple nights ago he instantly said "Hey! Its because of your nagging that got me baptized" haha obviously i dont take credit for his baptism, but it was sooo cool to see the new light he had to his countenance!
Also, we take Shawn out on the daily cuz he's a great member present
 and he doesn't do anything at his house all day so he needs to get out.
 Erin, he said he'd take me and you and whoever he's dating out to dinner when we come back :)


Just messing around with my camera outside the temple!



Got to go to the temple again which was fun!


Fun baptism this week!!!

Fun seeing Mark Olson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment