Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 17

I love you guys so much! So there are these thrift shops here and they are so addicting! They have the sweetest things! I find myself trying to find things for all the fam, and not for me... haha you guys should get an pretty interesting package for Christmas ;) Dont open it up till we face-time though!

So this week was really good! We are teaching a lot and have quite a few dates set for December. Our two young investigators K and R are progressing really well and our other two J and C are doing good as well. The Lord is blessing us sooooo much lately. Every night i find myself on my knees just thanking Heavenly Father for all my blessings. I say over and over again how grateful i am to be a missionary. I couldnt do it without him or without you guys. You support me so well and I thank you so much for that! Getting a package almost every week is so amazing!! Haha I love it!

I try to not spend a lot of money on my debit card but the thing is that our house is out of our area so to go back home and eat would take a lot of time away from teaching and we just dont have the miles to do it. We keep PB&J at the church but for some reason i get headaches when I eat too much peanut butter. We also barley have enough money for food on our mission cards so sometimes I have to use my debit card. How much money is even in my account? I don't want to be out of money like 6 months out haha!

So some miracles this week was that our investigator J told his Fiance that they couldn’t sleep together anymore and that was awesome!! He just told her strait up; he's really prepared. Another thing was that we are consistently getting more and more investigators show up to church! I know its because we are applying what it says to do in Preach My Gospel and have faith that Heavenly Father will make sure everything works out the way it needs too. It’s hard seeing Missionaries who have been out for a long time try to do it by themselves. I’m like "USE PREACH MY GOSPEL" HAHA its kinda frustrating.

Things are goin so well. I love every day out here. It’s sad I’m almost 4 months out. I only have 5 more times to do 4 months and then I wont be a missionary anymore. Helping people apply the gospel in their lives everyday is so rewarding. I have never been happier and more ready to just work!! I pray every night and ask Heavenly Father to help me be able to do all that I can, I never want to lay in bed and think of somewhere I could have worked harder. I find the harder and smarter I work, the more I learn. Missionary work is just like life, stay to the basics! Its not as hard as we think it is sometimes. Why do yo think the Spurs win so much? Because they are fundamental. I have to think that if Heavenly Father had to pick a favorite team, it would have to be BYU first obviously, and then the Spurs. haha i still hate them though. GO LAKERS!!!

Thanks for all the support and love! I feel your prayers each day!! Hope your guys week goes amazing! Have fun in Gunlock!

Love, Elder Ashworth




No comments:

Post a Comment