Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Week 18

Thanksgiving was amazing!! We ate at a members home and they cook a goooood turkey!! It was nice to sit and relax a little and just talk as well. The mission is always GO GO GO and its nice to relax for a bit. But not for to long!! Haha i get antsy when i sit for too long, i feel like i need to be out working!

So this week went really well! We were able to still teach a good amount even though it was a holiday week. Most people use that as an excuse not to meet, but they didnt! The Lord is blessing us a lot lately! We have a couple investigators preparing to enter the waters of baptism within the next month which is so exciting! Seeing peoples lives truly change is the most amazing thing anyone could be a part of! I love it so so so much!! Its going by too quick.

So i could be transferred the 13th. Its crazy we are only two weeks away from transfers! I'll let you know as soon as i find out though! I did get you packages! Thank you so much!! Haha i love the Christmas tree and all the food!! I didn’t know amazon shipped grocery! I guess when your Dad is their # 1 customer in the WORLD they'd ship just about anything for ya ;)

Life could not be better!! I’m sleeping awesome with my new duvet and my memory foam pillow, Investigators are progressing well, the ward and I are truly starting to become family, and I feel the spirit constantly! Thank you for supporting me so well!! You guys are the best family any missionary could ask for!! Tell everyone I said hello and that I love them! Hope you have a great great week! Be safe and know that I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!:)

Love your son
Elder Ashworth

P.S. I fractured both my knuckles playing basketball last week... LOVE YA :) I have to wear this splint for 6 weeks :) I LOVE MISSION BASKETBALL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment