Thursday, December 18, 2014

Week 20

The hand is doing well. I haven't played any basketball or done any BMX'ing this past week so it should be better;) This past week flew by! Nothing crazy or big happened but it was still a good week. Its interesting you talk about Erik's mission dropping people. We have a few investigators that are doing just enough, but not everything. We know that thats whats holding them back from progressing but its hard to drop someone who still has some potential. This next transfer I really want to try my best to drop the ones who aren't progressing and move on. So i am staying in Clermont which I'm so excited  about!! I love it here! Unfortunately Elder Norton is leaving. Its weird he's one and done here but the Lord has good things in store I'm sure of it. This is a short email but the work is progressing so well here. Haven't seen a lot of baptisms but I know that I'm doing the things that I need to and that God will do the rest. He will put the prepared people in our path so we can teach them. We have several investigators really close to baptism, its so amazing to see the changes in their lives! I feel like I'm a builder. This area wasn't doing well and now its doing much better. I know its not because of me though. The Lord has been blessing this area so much. Im just working for him.  I love you guys so much! Hope you have a great week!! Tell Steven to buy some "UP YOUR MASS" :) haha have a great week

Love your son Elder Ashworth

Elder Ashworth, Elder Chidester (just arrived in the mission) and Elder Kruger.
All Lone Peak knights serving in the Florida Orlando Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment