Monday, December 29, 2014

Week 22

Mom!! It was so nice to talk to all you guys for Christmas!! It seems like just yesterday that I was packing up my room getting ready to head to the MTC! Man time is flying!

So this week was pretty great! We got fed a lot and were able to visit lots of people even though it was Christmas. Just last night we found two new really prepared people which was sweet! We stopped by a former who has been having a lot of marriage issues. We showed her a video and then bore simple testimony to her that her Heavenly Father loves her and is very aware of what she is going through. She instantly started to cry and opening up to us a lot. We told her how much we care about her and how we want to help as much as possible. She said she really appreciated it and would call us this week to let us know when we could come back over. It was so amazing to see the Holy Ghost really work through us to help touch this ladys heart.

I am still learning so much right now. Im really learning how all missionaries DO NOT all think a like. Im learning that there are some things that other missionaries dont understand that I do and also that I dont understand everything they do. Working with all the companionships and helping them as much as i can has helped me gain A LOT of patience. I am always saying in my head "Lord, Is it I?" It has helped a lot! Its like saying "SERENITY NOW!!!" hahahah man I miss hearing dad laugh hysterically at 11 at night while watching Seinfeld! :)

So it has been soooo hot here lately!! The day after Christmas it was 85 and I was sweating bullets! I was like "This is not Christmas..." it feels so weird. Its like having an eternal summer.... I dont like it! hahah Good thing im not here for vacation... strictly business! :) So thank you so much for sending us a new shower curtain!! We were seriously going to go buy one today because of how gross ours was!

Thank you for everything mom! I Love you so much! I couldn't do it without you guys. All the support and help has made all the difference in my mission, i know it. I hope you have an amazing week you Beautiful lady who i get to call MOMMA BEAR!:)

Love your son
Elder Ashworth


No comments:

Post a Comment